Today we’re talking intentions – Values-based intentions to be exact!
In this episode, we’re discussing what it means to live from our Values through the experience of Life With Intention Online alumni, Katie Evans.
Katie is a mom, wife, non-profit board member, and founder of HoorayMail.com – on top of having a full-time job!
She’s one busy lady and she’s sharing openly about how she’s changed her life to find more peace, joy, and fulfillment in the things she’s added and subtracted from her closet, home, personal habits, relationships, and career. All as a result of living from her Values-based intentions.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking to learn more about the Life With Intention Online approach, Values-based intentions, and the LWIO class structure.
PS: Life With Intention Online registration is now open (through September/25)!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Why Katie decided to take Life With Intention Online and how it has changed her life.
- Why Katie didn’t feel fulfilled even after crossing everything off her bucket list before age 30.
- The clever trick Katie uses to begin the day with intention.
- Who would benefit from taking Life With Intention Online.
- How Katie has found peace in her every day life through her Values Based Intentions.
- Her advice to someone before they begin the Life With Intention Online course.
- How Katie was able to fit the class into her extra busy schedule.
- Why we are both excited to take the class again this fall.
- What Katie would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
Life With Intention Online details + registration (open until September 25th, 2015)
Intention Setting Mini Series (available through Sunday, September 20th, 2015)
Today’s Squarespace Mini Interview Guest: Bare Root Girl
Subscribe to Hooray Mail and get a free month (that’s 2 mailings!) – use code LIVELY
LISTEN TO THE SHOW