While recording today’s Lively Show episode with Lara Casey, I got chills listening to her tell her story almost the entire time.
Today she’s sharing openly and honestly about the high – and low – points in her life that have guided her to where (and who) she is today.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is struggling in their marriage or career, or anyone inspired to make big life changes.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Why Lara transitioned away from her broadway career early on.
- The dark period that followed quitting her broadway career – and how she eventually blossomed after that difficult time.
- Why Lara left New York with her fiancé after Hurricane Ivan.
- The accident that almost took her brother’s life.
- The lessons and blessings Lara learned from the end of her first marriage.
- The “handsome Navy gent” transformed Lara and her family for the better.
- The leap of faith that Lara took which landed her job offers with top LA wedding planners.
- Lara’s challenges in her current marriage early on and how they were resolved.
- The spark that inspired Southern Weddings and the differentiating factors that went into it’s instant success.
- The challenges and almost deal-breaking hardships that almost killed Southern Weddings, despite its huge success.
- The marriage transformation that came from Lara’s faith and surrender.
- What Lara would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
Make It Happen – Lara’s book due in December
Spinal Rehab Center: Craig
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out more Lively Show episodes here.
PS – If you liked this episode, you may also like: