Happy almost Thanksgiving! Today we’re bringing The Lively Show to you a day early so that you can enjoy the show while you may be travelling to visit family and/or friends this holiday weekend!
Today’s episode with enneagram coach, Leigh Kramer, is designed to help you to understand yourself and your family members in a greater way. Which will hopefully provide a more peaceful holiday (if family dynamics can be challenging), or simply provide fun table conversation.
The enneagram is a personality typing system with nine different types. By understanding our enneagram type and the types of those we care about, we can identify our healthy motivations – and sometimes not-so-healthy motivations – so that we can relate to others from the healthiest place within ourselves.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is interested in learning more about the enneagram, loves learning about new personality typing systems, or who wants to learn how to increase the quality of their motivations.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Leigh changed jobs to find what she loved and how she discovered the Enneagram
- How she became a Enneagram coach after being pushed by friends.
- Leigh explains that the Enneagram is a powerful tool for growth.
- She tells us what the Enneagram test is and how to use it.
- Leigh describes how the Enneagram is based on the Seven Deadly Sins, plus two more items.
- Leigh reviews the 9 types of people the Enneagram focuses on.
- She tells us that each of the 9 types has positive and negative qualities, based on their unique gifts and struggles.
- How the Enneagram coach can help you figure out your type or apply it to your life.
- She tells us how you can elevate you motivations to come from a whole heart.
- Leigh go through the healing mindsets, gifts and attitudes.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW