Erin has asked me to unpack and explain the “Lively lingo” that you hear on the show in the solo episodes and peppered throughout interviews as well.
In this episode we cover a HUGE range of subjects and concepts that have yet to be discussed on the show… all stemming from three simple terms you’ve heard a lot about before.
This episode is a thought provoking conversation around some leading edge ideas about consciousness, faith, rational mind, parenting, intuition, ego, and genius.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Erin goes over the terms frequency used on The Lively Show including Life With Intention terms and Flow With Intention terms.
- She talks with Jess about the Ego and how it’s definition and explanation come from the teachings of Eckhart Tolle.
Erin asks about the difference between optimism and faith, and how the role the Intuition plays.
Jess answers the questions about the Ego vs Intuition and how your answers will come from your Intuition.
- They discuss the difference of the Intuition and the rational minds with examples from studies including the teachings of Albert Einstein.
- Jess describes the word Genius and how it compares to Intuition as the internal source to tap into to find the answers.
- They discuss alignment before action by using your intuition’s guidance to place you on the correct path.
- Erin ask Jess about writing to your intuition as how it’s about receiving rather than waiting for an answer.
- Erin mentions how parenting can be difficult for some people since not having control can place a burden on the Ego’s sense of well-being.
- They talk about Growth and Expansion and how resistance can come up during the journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW