Today on The Lively Show I’m sharing my favorites from March with you!
I’m sharing about the recent trips I’ve taken, my experience at Elizabeth Gilbert’s Michigan workshop this past weekend, as well as my favorite teas, books, jewelry, clothing, natural perfume, and more.
This episode is perfect for anyone looking to hear about what I’ve been into over this March in terms of experiences, thoughts, books, and items.
In this Episode You’ll Find Out About
- My favorite new essential oil, botanical perfume.
- My favorite shirt of the month.
- The newest VLOG my recent trips from March.
- My favorite book from March.
- The necklace I wear almost everyday now.
- The iPad mini case that doubles as a clutch.
- My favorite tea steeper.
- And the two incredible teas I’m obsessed with.
- A thoughtful quote that I’m mulling over lately.
Fizzle.co (aff. link)
“It’s easy to be a naive idealist. It’s easy to be a cynical realist. It’s quite another thing to have no illusions and still hold the inner flame.”
— Marie-Louise von Franz
Listen to the Show