Today’s Lively Show guest is Myleik Teele, someone I adore following – especially on Instagram – for her straight-shooting take on life and career.
Myleik shares what she’s learned from being radically authentic, how she deals with fear, and what she’s learned throughout her journey in life, relationships, and business.
This episode is perfect for anyone who wants to hear an honest, inspiring journey or lean into their own authenticity in a greater way.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How Myleik had 1000 people interested in her new business overnight.
- What lead to Myleik getting a DUI when she was starting her company and how she overcame the criticism she received because of it.
- How she responds to people who may not like her brutal honesty on social media.
- What it takes to it to the next level in your life, career and relationships.
- Why Myleik took 15 vacations last year.
- What she does to make time for reading every day.
- The difficulties Myleik encountered when she started making making more money than most of her friends.
- Why Myleik says that making more money didn’t make her happy.
- Her daily organizational method for getting things done.
- What Myleik would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW