As I wrap up the hotel lobby design project this month, I’m going to begin re-launching Life with Intention Online in a longer (even more awesome!) format and start another major (still secret) project.
And with all of these changes, I’m looking for a new partner in crime here in Chicago to help me make all of this happen – and take a few other areas of JessLively.com and The Lively Show to a new level.
I’m looking for a part-time Right Hand Lady (about two weekday afternoons per week) to help with the following aspects:
- Social media planning
- Content idea creation + vetting
- Jess Lively shop expansion + promotion
- Graphic design in Photoshop (preferred, not required)
- Lively Show guests + topic idea vetting
- Occasional email responding + scheduling
- Life with Intention Online student leader
This position is paid, requires about 5-10 hours per week, is based in Chicago, and can be used for internship or school credit (though there is no specific age requirement).
If you’d like to apply for this position, please follow the instructions below:
- Email me at jess(at)with-intention.com by Friday, May 9th with the following:
- Subject line: APPLICATION
- Include: Why you want to work at Jess Lively Creative, what skills you will bring to the table, as well as:
- 3 ideas you have for JessLively.com or With-Intention.com and one area you believe can be improved with your help.
- (A formal resume is not required. Evaluation will be on the steps outlined above.)
I will be reading all applications personally and will respond back to each person next week.
Thank you so much for your interest!