Today is the 1st Anniversary Special and season 1 finale for The Lively Show!
And I have the perfect guest to celebrate with.
Pat owns several companies, and documents his business successes and failures on his blog each month.
In this episode, we talk about the mindset shifts and personal habit changes he’s made from when he got laid off from his architecture job in 2008, to today, where he regularly earns around $100,000 per month(!).
We also discuss his business Values, personal life Values, and how he prioritizes his wife and children.
This episode is perfect for anyone who is looking to design a career based on their Values, or wants to learn from someone who has achieved massive success personally and financially while staying grounded along the way.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How getting laid off from his first architecture job eventually led to an unusual entrepreneurial start.
- How Pat launched his first product and earned almost $8,000.00 in the first month.
- The mindset shifts that Pat has made from getting laid off to earning up to $100,000 per month.
- What Pat would tell himself back in 2008 to get himself prepared for the journey and abundance that was headed his way.
- The why (or Values-based intention) behind Pat’s business that creates the incredible amount of earnings that he has, and also helps him determine which opportunities to say no to.
- The boundaries that Pat sets for his career so it doesn’t overshadow his relationship with his wife or children.
- How Pat handles the limiting beliefs around not “deserving” so much financial success.
- The personal habit shifts that Pat has made, including his morning rituals that have allowed him to spend less time in his career and still get more work done.
- What Pat would say to those just starting out on this journey.
Hal Elrod’s book, The Miracle Morning
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out more Lively Show episodes here.
I can’t wait to share all the awesome episodes I have coming up in season 2 with you!