Today’s show centers on an unexpected + fun topic I’ve been itching to share.
We’re talking dating! Specifically: tips on how to date introverts, and how to attract people naturally as an introvert.
I’m speaking with dating coach Sarah Jones, of IntrovertedAlpha.com. Sarah specializes in helping introverted men improve their dating experience and attract women naturally.
This conversation is perfect for introverts and extroverts who want to understand the concept of introversion a bit better, want to learn how introversion affects dating (as a man and as a woman), or want to thrive in a relationship with someone who is introverted.
PS: Please also share this episode with anyone you know who may benefit from these tips. : )
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- How her work as an artist and tutor lead Sarah to become a dating coach that focuses on helping introverted men.
- Why as an extroverted child she felt she needed to be more introverted and how that experience has served her in her work.
- The common misconceptions about what introversion means and how introverts and extroverts get their energy differently.
- How having an understanding of the differences between introverts and extroverts can help someone who is dating or in a relationship.
- 3 things that introverts can do to improve their dating experience.
- How women can help men feel confident to approach them.
- Sarah’s advice to introverted men and women who want to try online dating.
- How to enjoy being you.
- How you can improve your connection with an introverted partner.
- What Sarah would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW