Good morning! I’d like to thank Arianna of AriannaBelle and Brooke of OhBrooke for nominating me for an Honest Scrap Award. As a recipient of this award, I am responsible for sharing 10 honest things about myself.
I will draw the line of honest right between “refreshingly honest” and “TMI.” We’ll see how well that goes.
10 Honest Things About Myself
- To varying degrees at varying times, I can become cripplingly perfectionistic. Not so much in business, as in personal standards.
- I’m left-handed, and I don’t like my handwriting.
- I always think a second margarita is a good idea. It never is. I also get really mad at myself when I get a hangover.
- Growing up, I hated my freckles. Now I pretend they don’t exist.
- I am not a great speller (have you noticed?).
- I’d like to stop swearing. I don’t do it a lot, but I’d like to stop altogether. Either way, I don’t try that hard.
- I really like my nose.
- When I was younger, I had everything from a uni-brow to small comma-like eyebrows. I also had braces for four years. Yes, I even spent several months sleeping in head gear. Yum.
- I used to think more “stuff” would make me a happier person.
- In high school, I thought the words to the Guns and Roses song “Paradise City” were “Prairie Dog City.”