Ah, a fresh week! I hope you had a great weekend. I definitely needed some days off to relax and get my mojo back. And now it’s time to start the Free Garage Sale I videoed about to work here on MakeunderMyLife.
The way I see it, many of us have more than what we need/use/love and this extra ‘stuff’ can cause stress. Meanwhile there are others of us who love, need, or can use those same items. So lets give all that ‘stuff’ new life!
Check below to see the first batch of goodies. Next week, I plan on including your exfoliations and free garage sale items to the Free Garage Sale.
The [Free] Garage Sale Details
Here’s how the (super simple) process will work:
- When you see something you need, use, or love, post a comment including the item number(s) you would like. (The first comment wins, and you can pick multiple items!)
- I will email you directly to get your address.
- To cover the shipping costs of this massive Free Garage Sale, I am asking that each person sends me $5 (domestic shipping*) via PayPal. And if you order more than one thing, it’s still just $5 per shipment, you won’t pay more.
- Once I get the $5 in PayPal, I will ship your Free Garage Sale items via the USPS First Class Mail.
THE [FREE] GARAGE SALE: home goods
1. Light blue teapot with words written in brown; Espresso, Kona, CafÃ©, Mocha, etc. Congrats to Erica!
2. Light green tea cup with painted flowers and leaves Congrats to Kelly!
3. Sage green pillow 13″ x 19″ Congrats to Janeen!
4. White circle pillow with green leaves and pink flower (vintage material) Congrats to Megan!
5. Glass bowl with raised engravings, base 5.5″, top/opening 10.5″
6. Vintage Linen table cloth Congrats, Jessica!
7. Carmel Apple Pops (28)
Stay tuned tomorrow for shirts and sweaters!
*If you are international, I will check to see how much shipping will cost and email you the correct amount.
Special thanks to Stephanie who helped make this garage sale happen smoothly!