Happy Thursday to you!
Today’s episode of The Lively Show features a beloved blogger and friend that you most likely already know (and follow!), Nicole Balch of Making It Lovely.
In this episode, I talk with Nicole about how she became the sole breadwinner for her family as a blogger. We go into detail about the ins and outs of how she makes money through blogging and why she diversifies her income streams.
She also discusses what it’s like being the breadwinner while being a mom and shares about her stunning new home in Oak Park.
So if you want to make money as a blogger, or hear how Nicole juggles being a mom and the “bacon maker,” this show is for you!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL FIND OUT ABOUT
- Why Nicole’s stationery shop, Pink Loves Brown, launched her blogging career.
- The reason Nicole later closed her shop to take Making It Lovely full-time.
- How her husband’s job loss turned her blog into a breadwinning business.
- How to diversify your blogging income streams effectively.
- The “fall back” career Nicole has to maintain her financial stability in an ever-changing blog world.
- Details about her new Victorian home in Oak Park.
- The readership transitions that can occur on blogs over time.
- Nicole’s predictions for the future of blogging.
- What Nicole would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW
Want more? Check out past Lively Show episodes here.
PS – Like the show? Please leave a review on iTunes (this helps more people find the podcast on iTunes that may not already know about it).
Thank you so much!