Who It's For
The LivINg Room is the place to relax, deepen connection with the inner voice and let go of the mind, while connecting to like-minded people around the world.
The LivINg Room is a freely offered group of drop-in classes and extended courses funded through the Lively Community Foundation. To join any and all of our offerings is free for the public. Our only request is that you show up in a kind and engaged manner in the class you sign up for.
The LivINg Room Calendar
- Mon 25
- Tue 26
- Wed 27
- Thu 28
- Fri 29
- Sat 30
- Sun 1
- Mon 2
- Tue 3
- Wed 4
- Thu 5
- Fri 6
- Sat 7
- Sun 8
- Mon 9
- Tue 10
- Wed 11
- Thu 12
- Fri 13
- Sat 14
- Sun 15
- Mon 16
- Tue 17
- Wed 18
- Thu 19
- Fri 20
- Sat 21
- Sun 22
- Mon 23
- Tue 24
- Wed 25
- Thu 26
- Fri 27
- Sat 28
- Sun 29
- Mon 30
- Tue 31
- Wed 1
- Thu 2
- Fri 3
- Sat 4
- Sun 5
- 25April8:00 am - 9:00 amLocal Date: Apr 25 2022 |Local Time: 5:00 am - 6:00 am
- 27April11:00 am - 12:00 pmLocal Date: Apr 27 2022 |Local Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- 28April8:00 pm - 9:00 pmLocal Date: Apr 28 2022 |Local Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- 01May10:00 am - 11:00 amLocal Date: May 01 2022 |Local Time: 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- 02May1:00 pm - 2:00 pmLocal Date: May 02 2022 |Local Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- 03May2:00 pm - 3:00 pmLocal Date: May 03 2022 |Local Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 07May10:00 am - 11:00 amLocal Date: May 07 2022 |Local Time: 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- 08May10:00 am - 11:00 amLocal Date: May 08 2022 |Local Time: 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- 09May1:00 pm - 2:00 pmLocal Date: May 09 2022 |Local Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- 15May10:00 am - 11:00 amLocal Date: May 15 2022 |Local Time: 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- 16May1:00 pm - 2:00 pmLocal Date: May 16 2022 |Local Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- 17May2:00 pm - 3:00 pmLocal Date: May 17 2022 |Local Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 21May10:00 am - 11:00 amLocal Date: May 21 2022 |Local Time: 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- 22May10:00 am - 11:00 amLocal Date: May 22 2022 |Local Time: 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- 25May11:00 am - 12:00 pmLocal Date: May 25 2022 |Local Time: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- 26May12:00 pm - 1:00 pmLocal Date: May 26 2022 |Local Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- 28May8:00 am - 9:00 amLocal Date: May 28 2022 |Local Time: 5:00 am - 6:00 am
- 29May10:00 am - 11:00 amLocal Date: May 29 2022 |Local Time: 7:00 am - 8:00 am
- 31May2:00 pm - 3:00 pmLocal Date: May 31 2022 |Local Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are You an Inner Voice Facilitator?
We’d love to work with you! The LivINg Room is hiring certified IVFT graduates for the following class styles:
- The Drop-In ~ For those who enjoy teaching a more structured, one-off class on a particular subject. Facilitators are paid $111 per class.
- An Inner Voice Course ~ The course option consists of weekly sessions (a total of 4) and are a way for you to create real transformation for participants by going deep into inner voice facilitation in a group setting, over a longer period. As long as the core theme is inner voice-related and fits within the overall theme of the month, feel free to get as creative as you like here! Facilitators are paid $88 per course class.
- Conversation Starter ~ The structure of these classes is less ‘formal’ than the other two options. Imagine having a casual conversation in your living room with friends and this is exactly what we envisage! You’ll start with the overarching theme of the month to begin the class but within the hour you can let people’s inner voices guide the session. Facilitators are paid $88 per course class.
If it has been six months since your IVFT certification and you have a submission for a session or course, please apply via the form below. Fill out one form per idea.
Meet Lucy, LivINg Room Coordinator
Our LivINg Room Coordinator, IVFT Squad Leader and holistic wellness advocate Lucy Medrow has been helping the Lively community and beyond use their inner voice to define what wellness means to you and living from that space.
Lucy’s inner voice had been nudging for her to create a place for people to embody the inner voice work in a cozy, group setting and The LivINg Room is what unfolded. Lucy will be your main point of contact for all questions class-related. She’ll see you inside The LivINg Room!