Today is an exciting Lively Show day.
I not only have an inspiring guest to share with you, UJ Ramdas, co-author of The 5 Minute Journal (my new favorite thing!), but I also have a Lively Show Superfan Giveaway for The 2014 Week of Giving!
About The Lively Show Superfan Giveaway
Today’s Week of Giving giveaway includes items from many of The Lively Show 2014 guests!
We’re picking two winners to win the following 25+ items that were generously gifted by the Lively Show guests.
We have books, headphones, financial consults, cookbooks, blogging and online courses, prints, and more (see all the details below).
About UJ Ramdas
UJ Ramdas is the co-author of The Five Minute Journal. He and his friend, Alex Ikonn, created this popular journal with a combination of behavioral science and their own personal wellbeing practices.
In the show, we talk about how the journal was designed, UJ’s other favorite ways to start and end his day intentionally, and what he’s learned since recovering from a recent accident in Bali.
Want more? Check out more Lively Show episodes here.
In this episode you’ll find out about
- Scroll below to find out more details about the Lively Show Superfan Giveaway (and how to enter).
- How studying behavioral change and working in a behavioral change clinic helped set the early seeds for the journal in UJ’s mind.
- How UJ met his co-founder, Alex Ikonn, of Intelligent Change and co-author if The 5 Minute Journal.
- The science behind the questions presented in the journal.
- The one change UJ wished he could make for the journal, that wasn’t agreed up in the feedback he received.
- UJ’s perspective on ignorance.
- UJ’s morning routine and the importance of functional movement.
- How UJ is processing his near-death motorbike accident.
- What UJ would tell someone just starting out on this journey.
The Lively Show Superfan Giveaway Includes
1. TLS #2, Jessica Murnane of One Part Plant
A Year Of Cookies! Jessica’s E-cookbook of delicious plant based cookie recipes.
2. TLS #6 , Michelle Ward of When I Grow Up
An Effective Escape, Michelle’s Ebook about how she left her corporate job and steps you can take to do the same.
3. TLS #7, Danielle Moss of The Everygirl
Faith Print, An awesome 8x 10 print from an Everygirl Feature with Abby Larson.
4. TLS #8, Kim Vargo of Yellow Brick Home
Paris Print, A beautiful 8x 10 print from under the Eiffel Tower (Kim took this photo while she and her husband were in Paris with Scott and I for our wedding!)
5. TLS #10, Dana Schultz from the Minimalist Baker
31 Meals Cookbook, Dana’s e-cookbook compiles 31 of her healthy, simple and delicious recipes.
6. TLS #11, Gala Darling of GalaDarling.com
Radical Self Love Bible School, Gala’s 3 month program to help you unlock your creative side.
7. TLS #12, Amber Housley of AmberHousley.com
A custom address stamp made just for you!
8. + 9. TLS #16 , Lindsay Ostrum from A Pinch of Yum
1 Year subscription to Food Blogger Pro, a membership site with over 300 tutorials to sharpen your blogging skills and other handy tools + Tasty Food Photography, Lindsay’s ebook all about taking your food photos to the next level.
10. TLS #18 , Noah Kagan of KingSumo.com
KingSumo.com licenses, access to tech stuff to help your blog grow.
11. TLS #19 , Esme Wang of esmewang.com
Work, Rest, Love art print, a gorgeous inspirational print Esme created.
12. TLS #20 , Joy Wilson of Joy the Baker
Homemade Decadence, Joy’s second cookbook filled with 125 sweet treats any home cook can make.
13. + 14. TLS #23 , Rachel MacDonald of In Spaces Between
Spirited and the Spirited 2014 Companion, Rachel and co-writer Tara Bliss ebook with stories of their own and a workbook for you, along with the companion to help you implement inspiration into your own life.
15. TLS #24 , Mary Beth Storjohann of Workable Wealth
A 90 Minute Financially Focused coaching session with Mary Beth to talk through your current financial situation, goals.
16. TLS #26 ,Whitney English of WhitneyEnglish.com
The 2015 Day Designer, a revolutionary day planner created to help you design a life you love.
17. TLS #31 , Jess Lively of jesslively.com
18. TLS #33 , Joy Cho of Oh Joy!
Creative Inc, Joy’s book on everything you need to know to start a freelance business.
19. TLS #40, Lara Casey of LaraCasey.com
Make it Happen, Lara’s book on her journey through perfectly, imperfect life.
20. TLS #42 ,Corbett Barr of Fizzle.co
3 month Fizzle membership, Fizzle is Jess’ favorite resource for business training and community.
21. TLS #44, Jen Gotch of Ban.do
Ban.do Ear Buddies, These fun and unique ear buds will have you listening to The Lively Show in style!
22. + 23. TLS #49, Courtney Carver from Be More with Less
Mini-missions for Simplicity, Courtney’s ebook on actions you can take to improve your life and her micro-course: How to Create a Meaningful Morning Routine a short course to help you create a morning routine with purpose.
24. TLS #48, Brooke White of The Girls with Glasses Show
25. TLS #55, UJ Ramdas of The Five Minute Journal
The Five Minute Journal, an amazing tool to help you anchor your mornings and end your day mindfully.
How to Enter the Giveaway
- Follow me @jessclively on Instagram.
- Share a picture on Instagram of where you listen to The Lively Show and tag the photo with #thelivelyshow. You have until Sunday, December 21, 2014 at 11:59 PM CST to post your picture to enter the SuperFan Giveaway.
- I will be randomly selecting 2 winners and will let you know who the winners are during the show on Tuesday, December 22, 2014.
Listen to the Show
Want more? Check out more Lively Show episodes here.
Week of Giving
Monday – One-on-One Mentorship for a Year
Tuesday – The Gift of Giving Giveaway
Wednesday – Be The Light Free Printables
Thursday – The Lively Show Superfan Giveaway